Applying with Us...
Employees at the Georgia Aquarium Inc. must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Submit to a Criminal Background Check
- Submit to a Motor Vehicle Report
- Pass a Drug Screen
- Provide Education Documentation
- Employment eligibility verified by E-Verify
- Must present valid forms of identification as listed on the federal Form I-9
- Dive Physicals (Certain Positions)
To see current job openings, click Browse Open Jobs orange button to the right.
- Select your prospective job.
- Once you have read the job description and ascertained that you are qualified, select "Apply On-line" at the bottom of the job description.
- You will need to create a profile and password and in doing so, you will be able to update your profile whenever your contact information changes.
- If you previously applied at Georgia Aquarium since September 20, 2013, you will enter enter the email address and password used to create your account. Please do not click on New Resume/CV if you already have a resume/application on file.
- Follow the steps to add your information or update your previously submitted information and apply for this new position.
You’ve submitted your résumé. You’re probably wondering where your job search goes from here. Here’s what will happen next.
The Human Resources Department and/or Hiring Manager will review your resume. Applicants are chosen for interviews based on several criteria: full completion of application, skills and experience relevant to job, salary desired, work history, professional references, etc. Prior to an interview, you may be contacted to provide additional information.
If you are selected for an interview, you will be asked to come to the Georgia Aquarium and interview in person. This interview may consist of meeting with one or more hiring managers. Interviews may be individual or group interviews in which multiple applicants are interviewed at once.
Further interviews are typically conducted for leadership and full-time positions. The interview process may take up to several weeks from the date of application to final selection.
Some steps in the application may allow you to move ahead without answering the questions; we would advise you to answer each question completely. Not doing so may prevent you from being considered for the position.