Dragon Con Night at Georgia Aquarium
Saturday, September 3, 2016
7:00 - 11:00 PM
DRAGON CON CONVENTION BADGES ARE NOT ACCEPTED
GENERAL ADMISSION - $30.00 Mix and Mingle with fellow Dragon Con attendees. The entire attraction will open for viewing. Purchase tickets in advance and save. The $30.00 is available until September 1. The Box Office price on September 2 will increase to $40, so hurry and buy today! The first 1500 guests will receive a Limited Edition pin.
7:00 pm Entrance Time - SOLD OUT
7:30 pm Entrance Time - SOLD OUT
***NEW FOR 2016***
The 4D Funbelievable Theater
Sea Lions at Sun Trust Pier 225
AT&T Dolphin Celebration
Experience Georgia Aquarium with special evening hours and discounted pricing just for Dragon Con attendees. Guests can explore all of our galleries, enjoy food and cash bars, and participate in special Dragon Con activities exclusive to the Aquarium. This event will end at 11:00 pm and allow you to continue your Dragon Con weekend festivities/events.
- Dragon Con Night is a private, after-hours event and will SELL OUT
- Food Court open from 7 - 9pm
- Cash Bars open from 7- 10pm
- Experience our AT&T Dolphin Gallery (Theater will be closed)
- All costumes / gear welcome - NO REAL WEAPONS please.
- For your safety there will be security and bag check for all guests
- No gum - No lighters - No pocketknives
- No changing room or bag storage available
For more information about The Legend of the Chosen please click here.
SHUTTLE DEPARTS FROM BACK OF MARRIOTT MARQUIS ON COURTLAND at 6pm. Expect heavy traffic in city.
To order DragonCon Night tickets by phone, please call 404-581-4000 between the hours of 9am - 4pm daily
Dragon Con has a clear *no weapons* policy that will be enforced. All weapons must be non-working and peace bonded. No functioning projectile weapons - including water pistols, silly-string guns, and ping-pong pistols