Thank you for visiting my campaign website! On July 1, 2008, I stood before the aquatic community and announced my candidacy for president on the Neptune Party’s campaign ticket! This is a historic time for all as I, Deepo, promise to stand for every organism on the water column of this great blue planet.
Much like tidal change, it is time for a change in the presidential office and this change is only made possible by supporters like you!
I invite you to support my campaign by joining Georgia Aquarium’s Oceans Society and, by doing so, support the future of our watersheds and Georgia Aquarium.
As president, I promise to:
- Stand for even the smallest phytoplankton and the largest right whale
- Ensure clean reefs and beaches for retirement
- Support research initiatives that educate and conserve
- Obtain uni-quatic healthcare for all through the Correll Center for Aquatic Animal Health
- Provide an educational experience for each Georgia Aquarium guest
- Promote educational initiatives like the Sponsored Education Admissions (SEA) program
- Represent all in the highest regard.
Campaign supporters and members of the Oceans Society receive great benefits:
- A limited edition “Deepo for President” promotional item
- Annual Pass benefits
- Invitations to aquatic adventures like Breakfast with the Biologist
- Exclusive Oceans Society membership cards
- A green subscription to Georgia Aquarium’s eNewsletter
- And much more!
Today, I am asking you to make a gift to support my mission. A gift of $250 will help push us on the road to success and give you a year to enjoy the Georgia Aquarium and see my work in action!
Click here to begin supporting my campaign and the future of our watersheds today!
Thank you for your support – together we can change the tides!
*** Disclaimer: Georgia Aquarium recognizes that this is not a real run for President; it is, however, a real campaign to support our watersheds and Georgia Aquarium programs.