How To Book
If you would like to receive more information about programs before booking, fill out this form.
To speak to someone about education programs or to book over the phone, please call 404.581.4121.
Can't make it to the Aquarium? Let us float on over to your school. Using live animals and bio-facts, our educators will provide your students with an engaging ocean experience. Each program is aligned to the Georgia Performance Standards to help you incorporate this unforgettable experience into your curriculum.
Coastal Critters (3-5)
Come check out our Georgia coast! Students will explore some of our coastal animals and their coastal habitats. Students will identify adaptations these animals possess to help them survive and classify them into groups based on their similarities and differences.
Georgia Performance Standards addressed: S3CS4, S3L1, ELA3LSV1, S4CS4, S4L1, S4L2, ELA4LSV1, S5CS4, S5L1, ELA5LSV1
(Download Teacher Guide)
1 Program: $400 for up to 50 students
2 Programs $515 for up to 100 students
3 Programs $630 for up to 150 students
4 Programs $745 for up to 200 students
Four full programs would be as low as $3.73 per student.
Multiple program discount applicable for same program presented on the same day.
Max distance the Outreach Program travels is 50 miles from the Aquarium
Program Length: 45 minutes
Maximum Number of Students per Program:
All classroom programs are limited to a maximum of 50 students.
General Reservation Policies
- Reservations are required at least 30 days prior to your program date.
- Non-refundable deposit of $200 is due at time of making reservation.
- Final payment and final count of participants is due 3 weeks prior to program date. Participant numbers cannot increase after this date without approval from Aquarium.
- Schools or program sites unprepared for their Outreach visit may result in the program being canceled.
- Date changes are subject to availability and $50 fee per date change.
Outreach Policy and Procedures: Please read, print and return one week prior to program with directions. Click here to open document.