Ready to bring your class to the Georgia Aquarium?
Call us today! 404-581-4121
Need to Know
- To make a reservation call 404-581-4121 or complete the Request More Information form.
- Reservations should be made at least 30 days prior to the visit date.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of reservation, except Outreach which is a $200 non-refundable deposit.
- Date changes to your reservation must be made no later than three weeks prior to your confirmed visit date.
- If you are applying for admission through the Sponsored Education Admissions (SEA) program, do not make a reservation. Click here to download a SEA program Application. A pre-existing reservation will disqualify you from the SEA program.
- All payments are non-refundable.
- Balances for Instructor Led Education programs are due 14 days prior to your visit.
- Balances for Aqua Adventures Education programs are due 14 days prior to your visit.
Annual passes are not valid for school programs.
- Instructor Led Program - $13 per student (Deepo 4D Show included in pricing)
- Discovery Lab Program - $16 per student
- College Programs - $16 per student
- Aqua Adventure (Self-Guided) Program - $12 per student
- Outreach Programs - $400 for the first program, $115 for each additional program
- Deepo’s 3D Wondershow movie - $2 per person
- AT&T Dolphin Tales show - $4 per person (seating at this rate is limited for each show)
Chaperone Policy for School Programs:
- Grades Pre K – 2 allows 1 free chaperone per every 5 students
- Grades 3 – 12 allows 1 free chaperone per every 10 students
- Chaperones include teachers and school officials as well as parents.
- Instructor Led programs are limited to the student:adult ratio listed. Additional chaperones included on the reservation will join the group after the program. Additional adults not included on the reservation will be required to purchase a total ticket and join the group after the program.
- Aqua Adventure programs are limited to the student:adult ratio listed on the reservation. Additional adults not included on the reservation will be required to purchase a total ticket.
- New! To ensure the safety of our guest and animal collection all Chaperone bags will be inspected.
- Lunch space at the Aquarium is limited and based upon availability. Advanced reservations are required.
- The lunch space is only able to accommodate the number of people on the reservation. Adults purchasing a total ticket on the day of the visit will not be included in the lunch reservation.
- Georgia Aquarium lunch staff will transport lunches to the lunch space for schools with lunch reservations only. School teachers/parents must remove lunches from the bus.
- For schools with lunch reservations, teachers/chaperones are responsible for retrieving lunch materials/coolers from the storage location prior to leaving.
- Catered food delivered to the Aquarium is not permitted.
- New! For schools without a lunch reservation will be able to store their lunches outside the building in a locked area or leave lunches on the bus. (Buses may exit the Marshaling Yard to deliver lunches to your predetermined location). You will receive a code to open the gate to the storage area.
- Bus parking is only available at the Marshaling yard for $25 per bus. The Marshaling yard is 0.5 miles away from the Aquarium.
- You have the option of purchasing or declining bus parking when booking your visit.
- Parking in the parking deck can only accommodate a 15 passenger van or smaller vehicles with a height clearance of less than 6ft 8 in. The rate for the deck is $10 per vehicle.
- Directions to the Marshaling yard: From unloading zone on Luckie Street, turn left at next light onto Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. After the overpass, turn right, and the Marshaling yard will be on your right.
- Directions to bus loading zone: From the Marshaling yard, turn left onto Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd. Cross over Luckie Street, and turn right onto Centennial Olympic Park Drive. Turn right onto Baker Street, then turn right onto Luckie Street.
- The unloading and loading zone for school buses is located on Luckie Street.
- All education programs are aligned to the Georgia Performance Standards (GPS).
- There is a minimum group size of 20 students for all education programs.
- Maximum number of students for Instructor Led programs is 180 per time slot, divided into six groups of no more than 30.
- Maximum number of students for Discovery Labs is 50.
- Maximum number of student for Outreach programs is 50 per time slot.
- Instructor Led programs operate August 18, 2014 through May 15, 2015.
Instructor-Led Policies and Procedures (Bring signed Policies and Procedures with you.)
Aqua Adventures Policies and Procedures (Bring signed Policies and Procedures with you.)