Take a 'dip' into Georgia Aquarium with your toddler, without the time or cost commitment of our General Admission ticket. Bring your little one on a fun and educational adventure in Georgia Aquarium's Oceans Ballroom with views of beluga whales or whale sharks and manta rays. During each 1.5 hour experience, children will meet and learn about an approachable animal during a special introduction to marine life, enjoy a costumed character appearance, story time, craft activities and a small snack. Each month will feature a different animal encounter and theme.
Each adult and child must have a paid ticket to attend. Cost does not include Aquarium Admission.
$16 ($8 per person) - Member
$20 ($10 per person) - Non-Member
- February 6 – Coral Celebration
- March 6 – Celebrating Green
- April 3 – Earth Day
- May 1 – Mother’s Day
- September 11 – Sea Stars
- October 2 – Turtle Time
- November 13 – Fall Festival
- December 4 – Holiday
Time: 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- A paid adult must accompany child(ren).
- Advance registration required. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- All adults and all children must have a paid ticket to this event to attend.
- Intended for children ages 0-3 years.
- Cost does not include Aquarium Admission.
- Access to Toddler Time via Oceans Ballroom Entrance on first floor of the parking garage ONLY.
**Refunds are not available for Toddler Time. A date may be changed free of charge if the change is made more than 10 days in advance of the original date of your visit. If the change is made less than 10 days prior to the original date of your visit, a $5 change fee per ticket will be charged. Cancellations and no-shows will not be refunded or rescheduled. To change your reservation, please contact the Georgia Aquarium Call Center at 404.581.4000.