Georgia Aquarium educational experience is an opportunity for students to discover the aquatic realm in an immersive learning environment. The Aquarium's Education Department strives to make the educational experience an extension of the classroom.
Georgia Aquarium offers two program options for school groups when visiting the world's most magical aquarium. Students can participate in an instructor-led program or a self-guided program, Aqua Adventures. Educational Experiences are available Monday - Friday during the operating academic semesters of August - December and January - May. If you would like to receive more information about programs before booking please fill out this form.
All of the Aquarium’s education programs are aligned with Georgia Performance Standards (GPS). So whether your students enjoy one of our instructor-led education programs or they explore the Aquarium on their own with our self-guided program, their experience will infuse with Georgia Performance Standards.
- Home School Programs: Georgia Aquarium offers home school programs every month. Learn more.
- Need to Know Information: Information you'll need to know before making your reservation. Learn more.
- Professional Development: Unique learning opportunities for Educators. Learn more.
- Resources: See aquatic fact sheets, ask an Aquarium educator and more. Learn more.
- Lectures: Learn more about Georgia Aquarium's Lecture Series.
- Education Newsletter: Stay up-to-date on all our latest education programs by signing up for our Education Newsletter.