Based on feedback from teachers, students and parents, we have created this resource page to assist teachers and students alike in learning more about the aquatic world through fact sheets, lesson plans and other resources.teachers and students alike in learning more about the aquatic world through fact sheets, lesson plans and other resources.
Click here for exciting professional development offerings for the 2016-2017 school year!
- Animal Guide - Animal facts by gallery
- Lesson Plans - Plans for grades K - 12, including our new sea lion lesson plans!
- Web Resources - A listing of federal, state, and nonprofit organizations with information, lessons and activities focusing on the aquatic realm
- Google + Virtual Field Trip - This is a visual and interactive resource to help educate your students about topics surrounding the aquatic world with experts from Georgia Aquarium.
- Ocean Mysteries - Lesson plans and curriculum resources to enhance learning and inspire interest in aquatic animals around the world.
- STEAM Forward - Our exciting new video series highlighting the variety of STEAM careers within our organization, featuring behind-the-scenes experts and corresponding curricular material.