Exhibits & Graphics
This program offers interns an opportunity to learn from and work side by side with Georgia Aquarium's Exhibits and Graphics team. Interns will shadow team members during the morning routine and assist in the completion of exhibit and graphics projects. Projects interns assist with may consist of cutting vinyl, printing and laminating graphics, installing signage, design and updating flyers, brochures, etc.
Schedule: Varies; Monday-Friday; daytime shifts.
Minimum Required Hours per Week: 20
Additional Application Requirements:
- Semester: Fall
- Application Deadline: August 1
- Semester Dates: September - December
- Semester: Spring
- Application Deadline: December 1
- Semester Dates: January - April
- Semester: Summer
- Application Deadline: April 1
- Semester Dates: May - August
Daily tasks consist of design and up keep of all static IDs, graphics and signage inside and outside of the building.
Must be proficient using Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
Possess a basic knowledge of 3D.
This is an experience-based, unpaid internship.
- Be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Preferred majors: Graphic design, video and/or 3D.
- Email resume to: email@example.com