Aqua Vino 2016
Thanks to everyone who joined us for a spectacular time at Aqua Vino 2016! We'll see you next year!
Join us on September 16, 2016 for Georgia Aquarium's 11th annual Aqua Vino food and wine social event. Sample wines from around the world and taste the best cuisine Atlanta has to offer. You also won't want to miss our amazing silent auctions and an exciting late night exploring our incredible galleries.
Aqua Vino is Georgia Aquarium's premier wine and food fundraising event that supports our vital research and conservation efforts. This year, we celebrate the incredible California sea lion who you can see in the brand new SunTrust Pier 225.
Aqua Vino would not be possible without the support from our gracious sponsors.
Tickets on sale now!
Grand Tasting Ticket: $95
VIP Tasting Ticket: $250
Grand Tasting includes:
- 7pm Entry
- Signature Aqua Vino Wine Glass
- More than 200 wines from around the world generously provided by United Distributors
- Tastings from over 30 of Atlanta's premier restaurants
- Live music
- Incredible silent auction
- Complimentary self-parking
- Over 500 species of aquatic life
VIP Tasting includes:
- Everything listed above, PLUS
- 6pm Red Carpet Arrival
- VIP sea lion presentation at SunTrust Pier 225
- Complimentary Valet Parking from 6-7pm
- Exclusive VIP Lounge with reserve wines and featured tastings
- VIP gift bag
Aqua Vino provides guests with an unforgettable evening featuring the best in food and wine while enjoying the backdrop of the Oceans Ballroom and the Aquarium's galleries. Help us do an ocean of good while enjoying great wine and the best food Atlanta has to offer.
For information on event sponsorship or restaurant participation, please contact Nicole Ballweg, firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.581.4155.
Event attendees must be 21 years of age for entry. No one under the age of 21 will be permitted.
Tickets go off sale at noon on the event date or when sold out, whichever comes first. Tickets WILL NOT be available for purchase at the door.