Georgia Aquarium's Aqua Vino, hosted by Alton Brown
Georgia Aquarium and Oceans Ballroom
VIP Tasting: 6 - 10 p.m.
Grand Tasting: 7 - 10 p.m.
Join us on October 8, 2015 for Georgia Aquarium's 10th Annual Aqua Vino food and wine social event. Sample wines from around the world and taste the best cuisine Atlanta has to offer. You also won't want to miss our amazing live and silent auctions.
Aqua Vino is Georgia Aquarium’s premier wine and food fundraising event, and it just got even better. We are proud to announce that television personality, chef and author Alton Brown will be our esteemed guest and celebrity host of Aqua Vino 2015!
Want to meet him? Our Aqua Vino VIP Tasting includes a meet and greet with Alton!
Aqua Vino features:
- More than 200 wines from all over the world
- Tastings from over 30 of Atlanta's premier restaurants
- Over 500 species of aquatic life
- 7pm Entry
- Sneak Peek Behind the Scenes
- Signature Aqua Vino Wine Glass
- Incredible live and silent auctions
VIP Tasting Includes:
- Everything listed above, PLUS
- 6pm Red Carpet Arrival
- Meet and Greet with Alton Brown between 6–7pm on the Red Carpet
- Complimentary Valet Parking from 6-7pm
- Exclusive VIP Lounge with reserve wines and featured tastings
- VIP gift bag valued at over $200
Aqua Vino provides guests with an unforgettable evening featuring the best in food and wine while enjoying the backdrop of the Oceans Ballroom and the Aquarium's galleries.
Proceeds benefit Georgia Aquarium’s southern sea otter conservation and research initiatives. Help us do an ocean of good while enjoying great wine, the best food Atlanta has to offer and the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to meet the renowned Alton Brown.
Event attendees must be 21 years of age for entry. No one under the age of 21 will be permitted.
Aqua Vino Presented by SunTrust
Presenting Partner of VIP Lounge:
Creative Financial Staffing