Questions about Oceans Society Memberhsip please contact Julie Griffis at 404-581-4134 or email@example.com.
We are proud to recognize those who support Georgia Aquarium as elite members of our Oceans Society. By joining the Oceans Society, you will support all of the Aquarium’s efforts in aquatic animal research and conservation through our 4R Program. Our conservation programs are designed to make a positive difference in the health and well-being of aquatic life from around the world.
As a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization, Georgia Aquarium relies on the contributions of individuals and corporations like you to continue all of these important initiatives. Learn more about the Aquarium’s 4R Program.
Ambassador $250 ($150 is tax-deductible)
- Two Annual Imagination Passes with benefits for year of membership, including:
- Discounts during Aquarium visit and free admission to AT&T Dolphin Tales and Deepo’s 3D Wondershow
- Special Member Only Offers
- Visit all year and receive discounts on tickets for your guests
- And more!
- Two Behind the Scenes Tour vouchers
- Invitation for two to quarterly events
- Personalized certificate in appreciation of your contribution
- Listing on our 4R Donor Recognition Wall
- Listing in the Aquarium’s Annual Report
- A Georgia Aquarium 4R Program gift
Preserver $750 ($506 is tax-deductible)
Ambassador-level benefits plus:
- Two additional Annual Imagination Passes (a total of four)
- Two additional invitations to quarterly events (a total of four)
- A private Behind the Scenes Tour, scheduled in advance
- Complimentary parking card for the Aquarium parking deck, good for year of membership
- An invitation to an annual donor event
Researcher $1,500 ($1,109 is tax-deductible)
Preserver-level benefits plus:
- Two additional Annual Passes (a total of six)
- Two additional invitations to quarterly events (a total of six)
- You and five guests will be invited to an exclusive animal experience at the Aquarium
- Exclusive opportunity to purchase AquaVino tickets at a discounted price
- One private gallery tour, scheduled in advance
Champion $2,500 ($2,017 is tax-deductible)
Researcher-level benefits plus:
- Two additional Annual Passes (a total of eight)
- Two additional Behind the Scenes Tour vouchers (a total of eight)
- An additional parking card for the Aquarium parking deck, good for year of Membership
Diplomat $5,000 ($4,367 is tax-deductible)
Champion-level benefits plus:
- Patron-level recognition at Aqua Vino, Georgia Aquarium’s annual wine-tasting fundraiser
Steward $10,000 ($8,567 is tax-deductible)
Diplomat-level benefits plus:
- One foursome entered into the Annual Fish & Chips Golf Tournament
- Invitation for two to a private breakfast or lunch with Georgia Aquarium’s President
- Two tickets to take part in our swim/dive program, Journey with Gentle Giants
Download your Oceans Society Certificate of Appreciation. Enter your name and print it out as a reminder of your generous donation.
If you’ve recently made a donation to Georgia Aquarium or are considering a future gift, you may be able to double your support through a matching gift! Please check with your company’s HR staff to learn more.
If you have any questions or need additional information, contact Julie Griffis at 404-581-4134 or firstname.lastname@example.org.