Individuals who establish planned gifts including Georgia Aquarium as a beneficiary become members of the esteemed Legacy Society, designed to recognize donors who have chosen to help assure that Georgia Aquarium remains at the forefront of aquarium experiences worldwide for years to come.
Planned gifts typically meet tax and investment planning needs of individuals while providing a future gift to help ensure the long-term support of Georgia Aquarium and our mission "to be an entertaining, educational, and scientific institution featuring exhibits and programs of the highest standards, offering engaging guest experiences, and promoting the conservation of aquatic biodiversity throughout the world."
Georgia Aquarium is proud to recognize Legacy Society members with the following special privileges:
- Individualized estate planning assistance for bequests, trusts, IRAs, income for life plans and other charitable gifts to Georgia Aquarium
- Complimentary private Behind the Scenes tours
- Personal assistance with VIP ticketing and parking
- Special recognition in the Annual Report
- Invitations to exclusive donor events, special exhibit previews, Breakfast with the Biologist events and more as a member of the Legacy Society
For information or help with Charitable Bequests, Gifts of Stock, or another estate planning vehicle, contact Kristie Cobb Hacke, Vice President of Development and Membership, at 404-581-4130 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.