Vice President, Group Sales
As the Vice President of Group Sales for the Georgia Aquarium, Will Ramsey is responsible for developing and implementing the Group Sales Program within the Georgia Aquarium Marketing Plan. In addition, he oversees the sales of the catered event program for the Aquarium, including all event services staff and the Wolfgang Puck Catering team.
Ramsey brings a vast knowledge of guest relations and group sales to the Georgia Aquarium. As Guest Relations Supervisor at Busch Garden in Tampa, Florida, Ramsey led and motivated a staff of 15 guest relations representatives. He was responsible for revenue taken and tickets sold; he supervised the season pass operation as well as the sale of group tickets.
At the Florida Aquarium, Ramsey served as the Events Coordinator, Group Sales Representative, and Group Sales Manager. In his nine years with the Florida Aquarium, his responsibilities ranged from the coordination of all aquarium special events to directing a group sales staff that was responsible for generating special event revenue.
At the Georgia Aquarium, Ramsey works closely with the Atlanta Convention and Visitors Bureau on in-market site inspections and out-of-market sales calls to maximize convention group revenue potential. Directing a group sales and services staff of eight, he also oversees the catering sales operation of Wolfgang Puck Catering to ensure successful events.
- Bernard Marcus - Benefactor, Chairman of the Board, CEO
- David Kimmel - President and Chief Operating Officer
- Dr. Greg Bossart - Chief Veterinary Officer & Senior Vice President, Veterinary Services
- Matthew P. Hodgdon - Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer
- Billy Hurley - Chief Animal Officer & Senior Vice President, Husbandry
- Carey Rountree - Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- Beach M. Clark, Jr - Vice President, Information Technology
- Kristie Cobb Hacke - Vice President, Development and Membership
- Joe Handy - Vice President, Guest Experience
- Scott Higley - Vice President of Marketing and Communications
- Timothy Mullican, DVM - Vice President, Veterinary Services and Husbandry
- Will Ramsey - Vice President, Group Sales
- Dr. Bruce A. Carlson - Science Officer
- Dr. Tonya Clauss - Chief Veterinarian
- Dr. Alistair Dove - Senior Scientist