Ocean Mysteries with Jeff Corwin
The ocean is a mirror - reflecting all the wonders and mysteries of life - and the deeper we look, the more we see ourselves. This fall, Georgia Aquarium, together with Litton Entertainment and Jeff Corwin, is taking the cameras around the world in an effort to fathom the ancient connections between life in the sea - and life on the rest of the planet. These exciting stories will be told each weekend on Ocean Mysteries with Jeff Corwin, an exciting new TV series which is part of Litton Entertainment’s Weekend Adventure, airing across the country on ABC-TV affiliates each Saturday morning.
World renowned conservationist and Emmy Award-winning TV personality Jeff Corwin is the host of Ocean Mysteries with Jeff Corwin. Jeff’s passion and experience is a perfect match with that of the scientists, biologists, animal trainers and other experts at Georgia Aquarium. Ocean Mysteries with Jeff Corwin features unique creatures, exotic locations and fascinating stories that quickly draw the whole family into the journeys that Jeff and the Georgia Aquarium team of experts take as they unlock the mysteries of the ocean.
With Ocean Mysteries with Jeff Corwin and its important messages about conservation, ocean research and the importance of preserving aquatic life around the world, Georgia Aquarium hopes to inspire a passion within the next generation of scientists, researchers and marine biologists on their path toward a new era of conservation.
Watch in Atlanta on WSB-TV Saturdays at 11:00 a.m. Check local ABC-TV listings for other cities.
- Fox News, Oct. 14, 2013 - 'Fox & Friends' takes walk on wild side with Jeff Corwin
- Patriot Ledger, Oct. 2, 2013 - New season of 'Ocean Mysteries' from Marshfield's Jeff Corwin premieres Saturday
- Associated Press, Sept. 2, 2012 - Georgia Aquarium launches TV show on "Ocean Mysteries"
- AJC, Sept. 2, 2012- Georgia Aquarium star of new 'Ocean Mysteries' series
- Good Morning America, Sept. 3, 2012 - Jeff Corwin: Ocean Mysteries
- Florida Times-Union, Sept. 22, 2012 - Jeff Corwin films sea turtle release on Jekyll Island for new ABC show
Check back here each week for a synopsis of the week's upcoming episode. For additional videos from the Georgia Aquarium, click here to visit the Aquarium's YouTube channel.
Plan Your Visit
- Purchase your Total Ticket today! It includes admission to the Aquarium, AT&T Dolphin Tales and Deepo's Undersea 3D Wondershow. Purchase tickets today!
- Don't miss AT&T Dolphin Tales! Learn more about the show, the Aquarium's commitment to dolphin conservation and how you can see AT&T Dolphin Tales. Dolphin Tales is included with Total Ticket general admission.
- The Georgia Aquarium is open 365 days a year. Check out our hours of operation, directions and daily events here.
- Book your tickets online and print your ticket out at home. Skip the line!
- For the best experience, visit during the Aquarium's least frequented times - weekdays and mornings - and try to come early in the morning or late in the day.
- Small strollers are best for navigating the Aquarium.
- Want to visit more than one attraction? Purchase a CityPASS or one of our many combo passes.
Ocean Mysteries with Jeff Corwin is ideal for use as a classroom and educational teacher resource.
Since its opening, Georgia Aquarium has always valued learning as an integral part of its overall mission. The Education Team, led by Dr. Brian Davis, fully embraces education as a means of fostering an appreciation for aquatic animals and their habitats.
While many children and pre-teens enjoy Ocean Mysteries with Jeff Corwin at home on the weekends, Georgia Aquarium is the perfect resource for teachers in the classroom. It is our hope that teachers will use this television show and the associated curriculum resources to enhance learning and inspire interest in aquatic animals around the world.
Click here to check out the educational resources created by Georgia Aquarium Educators for teachers and parents.
Email our Education team to find out more about Ocean Mysteries with Jeff Corwin as an educational teacher resource.
Explore Ocean Mysteries
Explore the ocean's mysteries in person at Georgia Aquarium. For fans of Ocean Mysteries with Jeff Corwin, if you’ve never visited Georgia Aquarium, you’re in for a real treat. Not only is Georgia Aquarium the world’s most magical, it’s also one of the premier institutions furthering research and conservation efforts for some of the most amazing animals on our fragile planet. Your chance to visit and learn more about these programs and initiatives – and to see many thousands of different aquatic species – is now.
Located in downtown Atlanta, Georgia, on world-famous Centennial Olympic Park (host site of the 1996 Olympic Games), Georgia Aquarium offers an amazing backdrop for a perfect family vacation filled with fun and learning. Our state-of-the-art facility, at nearly 600,000 square feet and holding 10 million gallons of water across six permanent galleries, represents nothing short of a miracle of engineering. In one day’s visit, you’ll encounter whale sharks (the world’s largest fish), manta rays (the subject of the premiere episode of Ocean Mysteries), spotted eagle rays, giant grouper, sand tigers, albino alligators, beluga whales, sea otters, penguins…and so much more. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to learn something new about each and every species – and what you can do to “make waves” to ensure they prosper in their natural habitats.
To plan your visit to Georgia Aquarium – and to learn more about area hotels, restaurants, nearby attractions and so much more, click here or on the “Plan Your Visit” button above. For an overview of everything Atlanta has to offer, visit the Atlanta Convention & Visitors Bureau website .