NEW! Home school programs are offered every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon of each month. The Instructor-Led Education Experience is for children ages five and older.
Instructor-Led Education Experience Details:
- $12 per student for 1 program OR $30 per student for 3 programs - NEW
- Programs begin August 18, 2009 and end May 21, 2010.
- Programs are scheduled at 1:45 p.m. and 2:45 p.m.
- You must present your reservation confirmation upon arrival.
- Groups are asked to arrive 15 minutes early.
- Instructor-led programs are scheduled for 45 minutes.
- Groups that arrive late will join the programs at the time of arrival. Programs will end at the scheduled time.
- Programs are available for students Pre-K through 12th grade.
- All chaperones must be at least 18 years of age.
- Adult ratio is 1 adult per 2 students. Adults within the ratio receive free admission.
- Requests for additional adults must be pre-approved.
1st week of the month: Sea Life Safari, Wings on the Water, Oceans and Climate, and Aquarium 101
2nd week of the month: Georgia Critters, Weird and Wild, Sharks In-Depth, and Conservation Alert
3rd week of the month: Bite-Sized Basics, Snack Attack, Oceans in Motion, and Animal Behavior
4th week of the month: will vary for grades K-5, Undersea Investigator
Click here for Instructor-Led Education Experience Policies and Procedures.
For more information on home school days for instructor-led education programs or to reserve your spot, send an email to email@example.com. Please enclose in your email the following information:
- Your contact information (day and evening numbers)
- Provide 3 date options you wish to reserve (Tuesday and Thursday afternoons only)
- Number of children per grade
- Special needs (medical equipment, hearing/vision impairments, learning/behavior disabilities, etc.)
Our Home School Coordinator will contact you within 48 hours to finalize your reservation. Reservations will be processed based on availability. You will receive a confirmation email.