The internship will focus on system integration at Georgia Aquarium. The intern will have an educational experience working alongside Georgia Aquarium’s Accounting team assisting in general office tasks and duties as well as a semester-long project. The intern will have and learn about responsibilities related to the accounts payable purchase requisition system upgrade. The intern will assist in charting the progression of the project as per the established timeline, creating test scenarios, and monitor system testing, and document testing exceptions. If time allows, the intern may assist with technical writing and the development of necessary training documentation.
- Must be a junior or higher in college, majoring in accounting, finance, business administration, business management, or related field.
- Intermediate in Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Be analytical and possess attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and interact with all levels within the organization
- If receiving school credit, an understanding of expectations and requirements for course credits
|Deadline||August 12||December 2||May 2|
|Months||September – December (flexible if needed)||January – April (flexible if needed)||June – August (flexible if needed)|