Interns will be immersed in the fundamentals of an Audio Visual Department and its importance to an organization. Interns will learn about daily building activities including turning on/off equipment, general maintenance, equipment trouble shooting, etc. Interns will also shadow team members to learn about and assist with video projects (e.g. shooting, editing, etc.) as well as entering metadata into clips for ingest into CatDv.
Flexible days Monday through Friday, 8am – 4pm
Minimum Required Hours per Week: 20
- Have a general knowledge of audio and video components, i.e., cameras (both still and video), audio mixers, video displays and microphones. Advanced knowledge of any of the above is a plus.
- Possess moderate to excellent skills with Final Cut Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Have an interest in video editing and producing.
- Provide excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Be able to lift at least 25lbs.
|Deadline||July 18||March 18|
|Semester Months||August – December||April – July (flexible if needed)|