This program offers interns an opportunity to learn from and work side by side with Georgia Aquarium’s Exhibits and Graphics team. Interns will shadow team members during the morning routine and assist in the completion of exhibit and graphics projects. Projects interns assist with may consist of cutting vinyl, printing and laminating graphics, installing signage, design and updating flyers, brochures, etc.
ALERT: After careful consideration, we have made the decision to close Georgia Aquarium to public guests. We continue to closely monitor this ever-evolving situation around COVID-19 with the ongoing commitment to the health and wellbeing of our guests, staff, volunteers and animals.
Varies; Monday-Friday; daytime shifts.
Minimum Required Hours per Week: 20
- Daily tasks consist of design and up keep of all static IDs, graphics and signage inside and outside of the building.
- Must be proficient using Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign).
- Possess a basic knowledge of 3D.
- This is an experience-based, unpaid internship.
- Be able to lift at least 25 lbs.
- Preferred majors: Graphic design, video and/or 3D.
|Deadline||August 1||December 1||April 1|
|Semester Months||September – December||January – April||May – August|
Please carefully review the description for your internship department of interest. To apply, complete the form below and attach requested documents (including your resume) for that internship. You may apply for more than one internship, but will need to submit separate applications.