The intern with the Finance: Data Analytics team will have an educational opportunity to gain tremendous knowledge in finance application, reporting and auditing. The intern will assist in budget and forecast reporting and analysis, system administration and audit, and work alongside the Revenue and Ticketing Team. The intern will be an integral part in completing our annual forecast and budget and be involved in finalizing results and calculating and interpreting risk and opportunity. Simultaneously, the intern will be submerged in the system administration and audit arena through system audits of content, availability and taxes. The intern will grow in their analytics skills and receive professional financial experience in a non-profit throughout the internship.
Flexible days during Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm
Minimum Required Hours per Week: 20
- Must be a junior or higher in college, majoring in accounting, finance, business administration, business management, or related field.
- Ability to work independently
- Strong time-management
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and interact with all levels within the organization
- If receiving school credit, an understanding of expectations and requirements for course credits
|Deadline||August 12||December 2||May 2|
|Months||September – December (flexible if needed)||January – April (flexible if needed)||June – August (flexible if needed)|