The Video Production department is responsible for a majority of Georgia Aquarium’s video content used for research, promotional, training, departmental and other use. Interns will learn alongside experienced videographers in best industry practices for shooting and editing video as well as editing audio and animated graphics. Interns will coordinate shoots with various departments, support the team in all aspects of video projects (subject and type will vary) and entering metadata into clips for ingest into CatDv. A semester-long video project will be completed that demonstrates their growth. This internship will assist you in finding and refining your skills as a videographer. At the end of the internship, the intern will gain valuable hands-on experience and possess an understanding of video production from an editor’s point of view.
- General knowledge of cameras (still and video), audio mixers, video encoding, microphones. Advanced knowledge of any of the above is a plus.
- Moderate to excellent skills with Premiere, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Interest in video editing and producing.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to lift at least 25lbs.
- Ability to stand or sit for several hours.
|Deadline||June 18||December 15||April 15|
|Months||August – December||April – July||May – August|