Ready to bring your class to the Georgia Aquarium?
Call us today! 404-581-4121
Aquatic Fact Sheets
In an attempt to assist teachers and students we have created a series of fact sheets about aquatic animals and ecosystems.
- Aquatic Careers
- Enchinoderms (sea star, sea urchins, sand dollars)
- Endangered Species
- Georgia Rivers
- Mollusks (nudibranchs, clams, mussels, squid, nautiluses and octopuses)
- Sea Turtles
- Sting Rays
Additional animal specific fact sheets can be found by clicking on the Gallery links below.
- Georgia-Pacifc Cold Water Quest - beluga whales, sea otters, giant Pacific octopus and more
- SunTrust Georgia Explorer - cownose ray, bonnethead shark, loggerhead sea turtle and more
- Ocean Voyager built by The Home Depot - whale sharks, grouper, humphead wrasse, sting rays and more
- Souther Company River Scout – Asian small-clawed otters, longnose gar, red piranha and more
- AirTran Tropical Diver - moon jellies, spotted garden eel, long snout seahorse and more