Georgia Aquarium Membership Days
We’re excited to SEA you again!
It’s been a while, hasn’t it? We miss you too! We’re happy to let you know, we’re working hard and preparing to welcome you back! After two long months, we invite you to come and spend some time with us on June 13 and 14 for Member Days!
We’re also pleased to announce that we’ll be extending memberships that have been impacted by our recent closure. If your membership was set to expire between March 14th and June 14th, 2020, your new expiration date will be August 31, 2020. If your membership is set to expire after June 15th of this year, your current membership will be extended by two months.
What you need to know
Things are a little different than what you may have experienced during prior visits. To keep you, our team, and our animals safe, we’ve made some changes. Many of these changes and new practices may be familiar to you in this new normal, but will make your experience with us, a bit different! To make your visit as easy as possible, please read through the following information, as it contains important information regarding any upcoming visit to Georgia Aquarium.
What we’re doing
- Georgia Aquarium is limiting the number of guests allowed in the building at one time. The capacity will be capped at a number that exceeds the CDC recommendation for occupancy and will allow guests to visit the Aquarium while staying an appropriate distance from other guests.
- The Aquarium will be cleaned, and all guest areas sanitized before and after each visitation block with hospital grade disinfectant. Staff will continue to clean high touch areas throughout operating hours.
- High contact areas of the Aquarium, such as railings, elevator buttons, etc., will be covered in a copper-infused film that reduces the transmission of viruses.
- All Georgia Aquarium team members are required to wear facial coverings, at all times.
- Attractions such as the 4D theater, sea lion and dolphin presentations, Behind the Seas tours, and animal encounters will not be available.
What we’re asking you to do
- Guests, including Members, will require a timed ticket, from one of three separate visitation blocks each day (9 a.m.-12 p.m.; 12 p.m.-4 p.m.; 5 p.m.-8 p.m.). This reservation is free for Members.
- All Georgia Aquarium guests must consent to a contactless temperature scan prior to entering the building. Any person exhibiting a fever (temperature of 100.4° or higher) will be asked to visit another day.
- All guests are strongly encouraged to wear facial coverings during their visit, use hand sanitizer, and follow social distancing guidance.
Steps to reserving your date and time:
- Visit georgiaaquarium.org/reservations.
- Log in using your email address, or create a new account.
- Select the date and time block of your visit, and number of guests in your party.
Please make sure to watch our video for guidance on how to enter and visit the Aquarium. It provides insight on what to expect at our NEW entrances, and the protocols we are following to make your visit safe, enjoyable, and healthy!
We’re looking forward to welcoming you back! If you think you’re excited, we can’t wait to SEA you!