Celebrate at Georgia Aquarium
Celebrate Independence Day at Georgia Aquarium on Thursday, July 4 with unlimited beer and cider samples, classic BBQ dinner, live music, and over 500 aquatic species! Red, White & Brew will be held in our magnificent Oceans Ballroom with views of our beluga whales, manta rays and whale sharks.
Entry and exit for Red, White & Brew is via the Oceans Ballroom entrance on the first floor of the parking garage only. You cannot enter this event through the Main Aquarium Entrance.
Your ticket includes:
- Admission to the Aquarium from 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Souvenir tasting glass
- Unlimited samples of a huge variety of local and national brews
- Live music
- Classic BBQ dinner menu provided by Wolfgang Puck Catering (* = vegetarian option)
- Pulled BBQ Pork
- Buttermilk Fried Chicken
- Grilled Corn on the Cob*
- Four Cheese Macaroni and Cheese*
- Baked Beans*
- Creamy Cole Slaw*
- Southern Style Potato Salad*
- Sweet Hawaiian Rolls*
- Cheese Biscuits*
- Tater Tot Bar* (vegetarian without bacon bits)
- Assorted Desserts*
- Water, Soda and Coffee Stations
Proceeds from Red, White & Brew benefit Georgia Aquarium’s Sponsored Education Admissions (S.E.A.) program.
Looking for a place to stay after the event? Click here for our official hotels.
Terms and Conditions: 21 and over only. Must show ID at the door. No ID = no entry and no refunds. No refunds for no shows or late arrivals. Tickets are subject to sell out and will NOT be available at the door. Tickets will go off sale at 6:30pm on the day of the event or when sold out, whichever comes first