In conjunction with our renowned SCUBA program, Georgia Aquarium offers an hour-plus try-dive rebreather experience — no bubbles! Using some of the newest and most innovative rebreather equipment available, you’ll enjoy diving with majestic whale sharks, manta rays and other exotic species.
Swimming around all of the big animals is nothing short of magical. I had sensory overload looking at all of the sharks and rays. My dive was around 70 or so minutes.calb0205 from Michigan TripAdvisor.com
- How do I make a reservation?
- Will there be a guide in the water with me?
- Where do I go when I arrive?
- Are guests welcome to watch? Do they have to buy a ticket?
- Can my size be accommodated?
- Are you able to dive/swim with special needs?
- Can I pre-register? Do I have to pre-register?
- What should I bring with me?
- How big is the Ocean Voyager exhibit, and what will I see?
- What is the purpose of this program/overview of the dive?
- What is your cancellation/no-show policy?
- What is your date change policy?
- Who is allowed to dive?
- What is included in the price?
- Do you need experience with a rebreather?
- What is a rebreather dive?