Take a 'dip' into Georgia Aquarium with your toddler, without the time or cost commitment of our Total Ticket. Bring your little one on a fun and educational adventure in Georgia Aquarium's Oceans Ballroom with views of beluga whales or whale sharks and manta rays. During each 1.5 hour experience, children will meet and learn about an approachable animal during a special introduction to marine life, enjoy a costumed character appearance, story time, craft activities and a small snack. Each month will feature a different animal encounter and theme.
- April 6 - Earth Day
- May 4 - TBD
- June 1 - World Oceans Day
- July 6 - TBD
- August 3 - TBD
- September 7 - TBD
- October 5 - TBD
- November 2 - TBD
- December 7 - TBD
One adult/child pair - cost does not include Aquarium Admission
$16 ($8 per person) - Non-Member
$13 ($6.50 per person) - Member
- Time: 10:00-11:30am on the dates listed above.
- A paid adult must accompany child(ren).
- Advance registration required. Tickets will not be sold at the door.
- All adults and all children must have a paid ticket to this event to attend.
- Intended for children ages 0-3 years.
- Cost does not include Aquarium Admission.
- Access to Toddler Time via Oceans Ballroom Entrance on first floor of the parking garage ONLY.