If you’ve visited us in the past, please note these changes have been put into place to keep our guests, staff, and animals safe:
- Entry to Georgia Aquarium will be scheduled in 30-minute timeslots. Your admission is only valid during the timeslot you select.
- For the safety of our guests, team members and our animals, Georgia Aquarium is requiring that all guests age 3 and up wear a mask, covering their mouth and nose at all times. Masks will be available at our gate for those who might need one. All Georgia Aquarium team members are required to wear masks for the entirety of their shift.
- Tickets are only available online and need to be purchased in advance of your visit.
- All tickets are now a single price regardless of age or arrival time.
Children age 2 and under are still free.
- The main entrance has reopened with new no-contact turnstiles. Please follow signage onsite to the main entrance.
- Georgia Aquarium is not responsible for valuables left in vehicles.
- The official Georgia Aquarium Parking deck is accessible via our entrances on Luckie Street or Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
- There is currently limited oversize vehicle parking in our parking deck.