If you’ve visited us in the past, please note these changes have been put into place to keep our guests, staff, and animals safe:
- Masks are not required but are encouraged for both Georgia Aquarium guests and team members. Masks continue to be required during Animal Encounter Programs.
- Entry to Georgia Aquarium will be scheduled in 30-minute timeslots. Your admission is only valid during the timeslot you select.
- Tickets are only available online and need to be purchased in advance of your visit.
- All tickets are now a single price regardless of age or arrival time.
Children age 2 and under are still free.
- The main entrance has reopened with new no-contact turnstiles. Please follow signage onsite to the main entrance.
- Georgia Aquarium is not responsible for valuables left in vehicles.
- The official Georgia Aquarium Parking deck is accessible via our entrances on Luckie Street or Ivan Allen Jr. Blvd.
- There is currently limited oversize vehicle parking in our parking deck.