Georgia Aquarium is open to the public with limited attendance, which means you’ll get up close to the exhibits and not other visitors.
Starting on July 1st, we’ve implemented some additional changes to keep our guests, staff, and animals safe for visits:
- Entry to Georgia Aquarium will be scheduled in 30-minute timeslots. Your admission is only valid during the timeslot you select. Please arrive on time, this will allow us to ensure proper social distancing is maintained.
- For the safety of our guests, team members and our animals, Georgia Aquarium is requiring that all guests age 3 and up, who are able to wear a mask, do so. Masks will be available at our gate for those who might need one. All Georgia Aquarium team members are required to wear masks for the entirety of their shift.
These changes are still in place to keep our guests, staff, and animals safe:
- Tickets are only available online and need to be purchased in advance of your visit.
- All guests must consent to a contactless temperature scan prior to entering the building. Any person exhibiting a fever (temperature of 100.4° or higher) will not be permitted entry.
- All tickets are now a single price regardless of age or arrival time.
Children under 3 are still free.
- The Aquarium main entrance will be closed. You will be assigned a designated alternate entrance with your ticket purchase and Aquarium Ambassadors will be there to help you find your way.
- Georgia Aquarium is limiting the number of guests allowed in the building at one time. This reduced capacity will allow guests to visit the Aquarium while staying an appropriate distance from other guests.
- We have made changes to the parking deck to allow for social distancing. This includes blocking off every other parking space to give guests ample room and providing signs to explain where to go upon arrival. Georgia Aquarium is not responsible for valuables left in vehicles.
- You must use the Luckie Street entrance for the parking deck. The Ivan Allen entrance is blocked and not accessible for vehicles or pedestrians.
- There is no Oversized vehicle parking currently available in our parking deck.