Looking for a unique way to spend Mother’s Day with the moms in your life this year? Georgia Aquarium has just what you’re looking for to make the day memorable. Check out the top four ways you can celebrate Mother’s Day at the Western hemisphere’s largest aquarium!
1. Mother’s Day Brunch at Georgia Aquarium | May 14, 2023 | 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Enjoy brunch in the Oceans Ballroom with views of whale sharks, manta rays, and even beluga whales!
- Full brunch is provided by Georgia Aquarium’s premier on-site caterer, Wolfgang Puck Catering
- Tickets include Aquarium general admission, full brunch menu, cash bar, and live entertainment
- Reservations will go quickly, purchase your tickets here
2. Meet an animal up close together with one of the Aquarium’s animal encounters. a. Give mom the experience of a lifetime with a variety of animal encounters to choose from! All encounters get you up close with an animal and the opportunity to learn about them from their trainers. Bookings go quickly, so make yours today:
- Penguin encounter
- Dolphin encounter
- Seal encounter
- Sea lion encounter
- Shark and ray interaction
- Journey with Gentle Giants (swim or dive)
3. Purchase a membership for you and mom to visit all year long. The Aquarium has three membership levels to choose from. This is the perfect gift for the entire family to celebrate!
- Choose from individual, family (up to 4 members), or Land + Sea memberships
- All memberships include one year of unlimited admission and discounts throughout the Aquarium
4. Make a donation in their name. Georgia Aquarium is a nonprofit that continues its global research work, educational programs, and world-class animal care thanks to visitors like you. Honor the moms in your life with a few different ways to donate:
- Name a jelly
- Includes an official naming certificate!
- Adopt an animal
- Each adoption kit includes a plush, adoption certificate, species fact card, and a drawstring backpack.
- Available animals include bottlenose dolphins, green sea turtles, southern sea otters, and whale sharks
- Name a dolphin theater seat
- Each named seat includes a plaque on the seat location and an official certificate
- Make a monetary donation to the Georgia Aquarium Annual Fund
- Donations can be applied to Georgia Aquarium’s research and conservation program, education programs, military programs, or Sponsored Education Admissions programs for Title I students
However you choose to celebrate Mother’s Day, Georgia Aquarium has plenty of ways to show you care, whether that’s an animal encounter or an afternoon exploring the galleries together. To purchase tickets to Georgia Aquarium visit georgiaaquarium.org.
Georgia Aquarium is a leading 501(c)(3) non-profit organization located in Atlanta, Ga. that is Humane Certified by American Humane and accredited by the Alliance of Marine Mammal Parks and Aquariums and the Association of Zoos and Aquariums. Georgia Aquarium is committed to working on behalf of all marine life through education, preservation, exceptional animal care, and research across the globe. Georgia Aquarium continues its mission each day to inspire, educate, and entertain its millions of guests about the aquatic biodiversity throughout the world through its hundreds of exhibits and tens of thousands of animals across its seven major galleries.