Georgia Aquarium offers a Sponsored Education Admissions (SEA) Grant to Title I schools and select non-profit organizations operating in the State of Georgia. This grant provides free admission when visiting with a field trip, ensuring that diverse audiences, regardless of economic status, have an opportunity to experience the wonders of the aquarium. We are able to provide the SEA Grant thanks to private charitable donations from generous corporations, foundations and individuals.
We’re currently accepting applications for the 2021-2022 school year. Applications may take up to 4 weeks to be reviewed. Please read the below information and guidelines before applying.
- Title 1 School in the State of Georgia
- At least 60% of the student population served must receive free/reduced lunch
- Non-profit organization with education as part of their mission that operates in the State of Georgia
- Not all applications are approved, due to limited funding.
- Applications must be accurate and completed in its entirety to be considered.
- Limit 1 application per educator.
- Maximum of 150 students covered per application.
- Maximum of 3 approved applications per school/organization.
- Approved groups from your school must visit on different days.
- Applications may take up to 4 weeks to be reviewed.
- Available Monday – Friday from August 2021 to May 2022.
- Arrival times available between 9:30am – 3:30pm, subject to availability.
- The SEA Grant only covers general admission and does not include the potential cost of transportation, parking, meals, or any other related field trip costs.
Are you interested in a SEA Virtual Field Trip? Please click here to apply! Funds are limited.
We are honored to be the windows to the aquatic world for all of your students. If you are a Title I school in Georgia or a non-profit that serves the students in our community, please apply today!
If you have additional questions or need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.