In our unique Sea Otter Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes of the Cold Water Quest gallery and interact with these charismatic animals for more than 30 minutes. You’ll enjoy an exclusive tour of the sea otter facility, help prepare a sea otter meal and participate in an exciting sea otter training session alongside Georgia Aquarium’s own animal trainers.
ALERT: After careful consideration, we have made the decision to close Georgia Aquarium to public guests. We continue to closely monitor this ever-evolving situation around COVID-19 with the ongoing commitment to the health and wellbeing of our guests, staff, volunteers and animals.
Beautiful!!! The Sea Otter encounter is worth checking out... They are majestic creatures and cutest things to touch, feed and interact with.Christianne TripAdvisor.com
With our unique Seal Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes of our Cold Water Quest gallery and enjoy 30 minutes with our seals...
Go behind the scenes of our Cold Water Quest gallery for an up-close-and-personal penguin encounter.
Adventure behind-the-scenes of the dolphin theater where you’ll to get to meet our dolphins face to face. PLEASE NOTE: Our Dolphin Coast Gallery...
Sea Lion Encounter
With our unique Seal Lion Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes and enjoy 30 minutes with our seal lions in their Aquarium home.
Suit up and stand waist-deep in our beluga habitat alongside our beluga whale trainers.
- What is Georgia Aquarium doing to help guests and staff stay healthy?
- How do I get to the Aquarium?
- What is the purpose of this program/overview of the interactive experience?
- Are you able to participate in a Sea Otter Encounter with special needs?
- Are guests welcome to watch? Do they have to buy a ticket?
- What happens if I am late or cannot make it?
- Where do I go when I arrive?
- What are the age requirements?
- How do I make a reservation?
- Are reservations required?
- How much does it cost?
- What should I bring with me?
- How long is the program and what will I see?