You’ll be counting fish instead of sheep when you spend an unforgettable night at Georgia Aquarium. Come sea our amazing aquatic animals with a night filled of excitement and exploration. All of our memorable sleepovers include admission to the Aquarium at 6:45pm the day of your sleepover, as well as the entire next day. Not to mention you will get access to all presentations, a bedtime snack, a complimentary breakfast, guided tours and activities as well as the best sleeping spot in front of one of our captivating gallery windows. Come dive into your sleeping bag for a slumber party to remember.
- Minimum age requirement for sleepovers, unless otherwise specified (i.e. middle school, adult) is 7 years old.
- Large groups should have a 1 to 10 adult to child ratio at minimum.
- Any guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult of 21 years of age or older.
- Adult sleepovers have a minimum age of 21+.
- If sleepovers do not reach a minimum of 25 guests, the program may be cancelled. If this happens, you will be notified two weeks prior to your event.