Journey with Gentle Giants is the only opportunity in the world where you are guaranteed to swim with whale sharks, manta rays and more. You’ll get to swim with a snorkel in the Ocean Voyager exhibit, built by The Home Depot, with thousands of amazing animals for the experience of a lifetime.
The manta rays are very playful and love to come over and swoop right above your head! It's also fun to go over the tunnel and up to the window and interact with the people since you have become part of the exhibit... It's such a unique experience.Sal42 from Cleveland TripAdvisor.com
Whale sharks have 300 rows of tiny teeth on each jaw
- What is your cancellation policy?
- What equipment is included in the dive program?
- What equipment is included in the swim program?
- What times are available for the SCUBA dive program?
- What times are available for the snorkel swim program?
- Can we feed the animals?
- What’s the water temperature?
- What is your rescheduling / date change policy?
- How do I make a reservation?
- Will there be a guide in the water with me?
- Where do I go when I arrive?
- Are guests welcome to watch? Do they have to buy a ticket?
- Can my size be accommodated?
- Are you able to dive/swim with special needs?
- What are the age requirements?
- Can I pre-register? Do I have to pre-register?
- What is the cost of the program?
- What should I bring with me?
- Do I have to be SCUBA certified?
- What is the difference between SCUBA and swim?
- How big is the Ocean Voyager exhibit, and what will I see?
- What is the duration of the program and what is included in the experience?
- What is the purpose of this program/overview of the dive?
- Which program should I participate in: the swim or dive?