Adventure behind-the-scenes of the dolphin theater where you’ll to get to meet our dolphins face to face. You’ll be able to touch and feed these friendly creatures while you participate first-hand in a training session that shows how we care for our dolphins, and keep them healthy and happy.
When we left, Drew just looked at me and said, "Mom, that was the most AWESOME thing EVER!!"Michelle Marietta, GA
This small, distinctive penguin is found on the rocky coasts of Southwestern Africa, in the countries of Namibia and South Africa. They...
Suit up and stand waist-deep in our beluga habitat alongside our beluga whale trainers.
Sea Otter Encounter
In our unique Sea Otter Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes of the Cold Water Quest gallery and interact with these charismatic...
With our unique Seal Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes of our Cold Water Quest gallery and enjoy 30 minutes with our seals...
Sea Lion Encounter
With our unique Seal Lion Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes and enjoy 30 minutes with our seal lions in their Aquarium home.
- What times are the Dolphin Encounter Program?
- Are you able to participate in a Dolphin Encounter with special needs?
- Are guests welcome to watch? Do they have to buy a ticket?
- What happens if I am late or cannot make it?
- Where do I go when I arrive?
- How do I get to the aquarium?
- What are the age requirements?
- How do I make a reservation?
- Are reservations required? Parties of 2 or 3 participants may be divided between different animals due to the space limitation.