Adventure behind-the-scenes of the dolphin theater where you’ll to get to meet our dolphins face to face. You’ll be able to touch and feed these friendly creatures while you participate first-hand in a training session that shows how we care for our dolphins, and keep them healthy and happy.
When we left, Drew just looked at me and said, "Mom, that was the most AWESOME thing EVER!!"Michelle Marietta, GA
Go behind the scenes of our Cold Water Quest gallery for an up-close-and-personal penguin encounter.
Suit up and stand waist-deep in our beluga habitat alongside our beluga whale trainers.
Sea Otter Encounter
In our unique Sea Otter Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes of the Cold Water Quest gallery and interact with these charismatic...
With our unique Seal Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes of our Cold Water Quest gallery and enjoy 30 minutes with our seals...
Sea Lion Encounter
With our unique Seal Lion Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes and enjoy 30 minutes with our seal lions in their Aquarium home.
- What is Georgia Aquarium doing to help guests and staff stay healthy?
- What is the cancellation and date change policy for the Dolphin Encounter?
- What times are the Dolphin Encounter Program?
- Are you able to participate in a Dolphin Encounter with special needs?
- Are guests welcome to watch? Do they have to buy a ticket?
- What happens if I am late or cannot make it?
- Where do I go when I arrive?
- How do I get to the aquarium?
- What are the age requirements?
- How do I make a reservation?
- Are reservations required?
- How much does it cost?
- What should I bring with me?
- How long is the program and what will I see?