With our unique Seal Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes of our Cold Water Quest gallery and enjoy 30 minutes with our seals in their Aquarium home. Enjoy an exclusive tour of the seal facility and a special educational presentation on seals. Then participate in an exciting harbor seal training session alongside Georgia Aquarium’s own animal trainers.
ALERT: After careful consideration, we have made the decision to close Georgia Aquarium to public guests. We continue to closely monitor this ever-evolving situation around COVID-19 with the ongoing commitment to the health and wellbeing of our guests, staff, volunteers and animals.
We've been to the aquarium many times and this was the first time I booked an animal encounter, I would recommend this to anyone young or old. The staff was great! You get to learn about the seals and touch them too. I will be booking other encounters in the future.Christy D TripAdvisor.com
Adventure behind-the-scenes of the dolphin theater where you’ll to get to meet our dolphins face to face. PLEASE NOTE: Our Dolphin Coast Gallery...
Go behind the scenes of our Cold Water Quest gallery for an up-close-and-personal penguin encounter.
Sea Otter Encounter
In our unique Sea Otter Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes of the Cold Water Quest gallery and interact with these charismatic...
Sea Lion Encounter
With our unique Seal Lion Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes and enjoy 30 minutes with our seal lions in their Aquarium home.
Suit up and stand waist-deep in our beluga habitat alongside our beluga whale trainers.
- What is Georgia Aquarium doing to help guests and staff stay healthy?
- How do I get to the Aquarium?
- What happens if I am late or cannot make it?
- Are you able to participate in a Seal Encounter with special needs?
- What is the purpose of this program/overview of the interactive experience?
- How long is the program and what will I see?
- What should I bring with me?
- How much does it cost?
- Are reservations required?
- How do I make a reservation?
- What are the age requirements?
- Where do I go when I arrive?
- Are guests welcome to watch? Do they have to buy a ticket?