Dragon Con Night at Georgia Aquarium
It’s baaaccccck! Channel your inner fantasy and join us for the return of Dragon Con Night at Georgia Aquarium. Here, you can experience exclusive after hours touring of the Aquarium galleries, with ambient music, Food and Drinks available for purchase in General Admission. To take your experience to the next level, consider the VIP experience which includes food and drinks located in a private ballroom with upgraded décor. In efforts to provide a mystical and magical experience, there will be reduced guest capacity for your touring pleasure of 11 million gallons of wondrous water. We can’t wait to see your creativity in all things Dragon Con on this special night.
Update for 2021 – For the safety of our guests, The Legend of the Chosen Costume Contest portion will be on pause for 2021 but will return with a fierce rebound in 2022.
- Temperature Checks Required for All Visitors
- Face masks required
- Limited Capacity for 2021
- Guests have the option to buy General Admission or VIP Admission.
- Dragon Con badge lanyards are not accepted for admission.
- Dragon Con has a clear no weapons policy that will be enforced. Click here for rules.