- Interns commit to a regular schedule (20-40 hours per week) in a specific department for a short period of time (8-12 weeks). If you cannot commit to a regular schedule, we encourage you to apply to be a volunteer.
- There are no housing, food or travel stipends provided.
- Interns are responsible for finding their own housing and transportation.
- Due to the number of applicants, not all will be contacted.
- Interns are typically selected 1-4 weeks after the department deadline.
- If you are completing an internship for school credit, please contact your school, advisor or professor. You must provide information from your school and complete the necessary paperwork before your internship begins.
- Interns receive unlimited admission for themselves and discounted tickets for guests during their internship.
- Upon satisfactory completion of their internship, interns may be eligible to receive additional benefits.
All Georgia Aquarium internships are experience-based, paid internships.