Are you already a Georgia Aquarium member? Make sure you’re taking advantage of all your benefits! Have you been thinking about becoming an Aquarium member, but need to know more before you dive in? We are here to help!
Members enjoy discounts on admission, tours, parking, and much more. Learn more about our memberships and all the perks you’ll receive below:
All memberships include:
- One full year of membership from the date of purchase.
- A digital member ID card as well as a physical member card if preferred
- Unlimited entry 365 day a year; no blackout dates!
- A 10% discount on additional General Admission tickets
- Exclusive member-only discounts on events, birthday parties, camps, and more
- 10% off Coastline Cafe snacks, beverages, and meals
- Discounts on Georgia Aquarium programs and animal encounters
- 10% off gift shop purchases
- $5 parking discount – Members pay $15 for parking (General parking rate is $20)
- Free access to members-only events
- All membership levels are tax deductible *Georgia Aquarium is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
All membership levels include the great perks listed above!
Pays for itself after only two visits! Give yourself the gift of unlimited visits to Georgia Aquarium for a whole year.
Includes two free guest tickets! Up to four memberships are included.
Land & Sea
Georgia Aquarium- Includes up to four memberships as well as two free, one-time-use general admission tickets. Zoo Atlanta – Includes up to three adults and four children under the age of 18, as well as one free single day admission ticket.
Give the Gift of Membership
Give a gift that keeps giving all year long. Gift memberships include all member benefits and can be emailed or mailed. Gift memberships can be activated by the recipient at any time.
As a thank you for the extraordinary sacrifices our military, veterans, and their families make to serve this great country, we’re honored to offer all current and former members of the United States Armed Forces 20% off Individual and Family Memberships
Teachers carry the torch of knowledge for current generations and those to come. As an educational institution, Georgia Aquarium recognizes that impact and would like to thank you by offering all educators 20% off Individual and Family Memberships
Upgrade Your Ticket
Upgrade from a day of fun to a whole year of adventure! We give guests the option to upgrade their general admission ticket to a membership (within 60 days of original purchase). Simply take your ticket or order number and contact us by visiting our Member Services desk, email us at email@example.com or call our membership team at 404-581-4000.
Georgia Aquarium is a nonprofit committed to inspiring awareness and preservation of our ocean and aquatic animals worldwide. Your membership not only helps maintain our in-house research efforts, but also helps Georgia Aquarium continue education programs, advanced animal care, and global research.
For more information on our memberships and how to purchase, please visit our membership page.