Before submitting your application, please read carefully:
- At least three (3) weeks’ notice is required for filming and photo requests and must be approved by the Communications team.
- Commercial filming/photo productions may be charged filming fees with additional fees as necessary based on the production’s request(s). A fee estimate will be provided if a filming is approved.
- A rush fee may be incurred for filming date requests under three (3) weeks’ notice.
- All filming at Georgia Aquarium must follow Georgia Aquarium’s Commercial Filming and Photography Guidelines.
- Kindly please allow up to three (3) business days for a response.
- Filming or photo shoots during peak attendance periods (i.e. holidays, weekends, spring or summer break) cannot be accommodated.
- Please limit production crews to essential personnel only, especially for filmings in animal spaces or during our open hours. Any additional guests not actively part of the crew may not be admitted.
- Due to the high volume of filming requests received, student productions cannot be accommodated.
- If a filming request is approved, a Location Agreement must be signed by all parties. Outside location agreements will not be signed.
- Georgia Aquarium reserves the right to cancel any shoot at any time if it is not in the best interest of the animals, staff, or guests, or if it defies the Aquarium’s mission or any of the guidelines outlined.
- Cameras are permitted in the Aquarium for personal use ONLY. The use of flash is prohibited in the presence of some animals. Please refrain from taking photos in our sea lion and dolphin presentations. Commercial or professional photos and video are prohibited unless expressly approved. Professional-grade equipment including but not limited to, tripods, monopods, lighting, flashes, microphones, and detachable lenses, are prohibited.
Before submitting your application, please review Georgia Aquarium’s health and safety requirements here. Please allow 3-5 working business days for a response to your inquiry. Thank you!