Club Fish is an employee opt-in incentive program that gives Human Resource Directors of corporations with 100+ employees the opportunity to offer employees discounted tickets to Georgia Aquarium. This easy, online ticketing program allows your employees to check ticket availability, select the date and time of their visit and purchase their tickets. Your company will be provided with an exclusive web link that you post on your intranet and will link to a custom-built webpage with your company’s name.
ALERT: After careful consideration, we have made the decision to close Georgia Aquarium to public guests. We continue to closely monitor this ever-evolving situation around COVID-19 with the ongoing commitment to the health and wellbeing of our guests, staff, volunteers and animals.
- Membership is available for companies comprised of 100+ employees.
- Membership is renewed on an annual basis based on your sign up date.
- Tickets are valid for employees and their families during our normal operating hours.
- The discount is NOT available by phone or at the front gate.
- To receive the discount, all tickets MUST be purchased through the link provided and posted on your company’s intranet. The ticket prices listed on link reflect the discount.
- There are no refunds on un-used tickets.
- This program can be changed or canceled without notice.
Georgia Aquarium is a non-profit organization, so your donation is tax deductible and supports our mission to be one of the greatest marine life advocates in the world.
Thank you for your interest in Club Fish. Please tell us a little bit about your company, and we’ll get back to you in the next 2-3 days to discuss Club Fish eligibility and requirements.