Our engaging instructor-led programs provide focused learning opportunities where students can ask questions, collaborate and problem solve with the guidance of our Georgia Aquarium Educators. Programs are aligned to Georgia Standards of Excellence (GSE) and include a grade-specific, downloadable Teacher Guide with pre- and post-visit activities. Instructor-led programs are 30 minutes for Pre-K and 45 minutes for Grades K-12. At the end of the program, groups will have the remainder of their time to enjoy the various galleries and presentations at the Aquarium.
Complimentary Adult Ratio
- Pre-K — 2nd Grade: 1 complimentary adult for every 5 students.
- 3rd Grade — 12th Grade: 1 complimentary adult for every 10 students.
- All additional adults with the group will need to purchase a ticket.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. Deposit will hold your specific date/time and will be applied to your balance.
- Total balance is due 14 days prior to your visit.
- All payments are non-refundable. Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of your order, such as no-shows or cancellations.
- We accept school checks and all major credit cards. No personal checks.