This program is not currently available, please check back later for future availability.
Our engaging instructor-led programs provide focused learning opportunities where students can ask questions, collaborate and problem solve with the guidance of our Georgia Aquarium Educators. Programs are aligned to Georgia Standards of Excellence (GSE) and include a grade-specific, downloadable Teacher Guide with pre- and post-visit activities. Instructor-led programs are 30 minutes for Pre-K and 45 minutes for Grades K-12. At the end of the program, groups will have the remainder of their time to enjoy the various galleries and presentations at the Aquarium.
Please note: Grants are available! Georgia Aquarium offers a Sponsored Education Admissions (SEA) grant to ensure that diverse audiences, regardless of economic status, have an opportunity to participate in our unique educational experiences at no cost. Click here to learn more.
Adult Policies for All Education Programs
- Pre-K — 2nd Grade: 1 complimentary adult for every 5 students.
- 3rd Grade — 12th Grade: 1 complimentary adult for every 10 students.
- Adult pricing listed is only available for adults on your school reservation. Adults that are added on the day of the visit will pay full-priced daily general admission at the ticket window.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. Deposit will hold your specific date/time and will be applied to your balance.
- Total balance is due 14 days prior to your visit.
- All payments are non-refundable. Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of your order, such as no-shows or cancellations.
- We accept school checks and all major credit cards. No personal checks.
Swim with Confidence
We’re all swimming in uncharted waters right now and we understand your travel plans could change at any moment. For all new Group Reservations initiated through December 31, 2020 for visits until May 31, 2021.
- All Deposits Waived on Group Reservations
- Book now, pay later. Book with us knowing that no money is required up-front. We’ll reach out to you approximately 2 weeks prior to your visit to finalize your reservation and collect full payment.
- Plans change? No problem. We’ll work to find a visit date that’s right for your group.
Book a Group visit with us and know that we’re swimming hand in fin and we’re looking forward to seeing your group walk through our doors. Just keep swimming.
*Applies to Group Reservations made through the Group Reservations Department for Aquarium admission tickets ONLY. Does not apply to Animal Interactive Programs such as Journey with Gentle Giants Swim and Dive program, Beluga Interactive Program, or Animal Encounters. Applies to bookings made through December 31, 2020 for visit dates until May 31, 2021. Subject to change without notice.