Our engaging instructor-led programs provide focused learning opportunities where students can ask questions, collaborate and problem solve with the guidance of our Georgia Aquarium Educators. Programs are aligned to Georgia Standards of Excellence (GSE) and include a grade-specific, downloadable Teacher Guide with pre- and post-visit activities. Instructor-led programs are 60 minutes in length. At the end of the program, groups will have the remainder of their time to enjoy the various galleries and presentations at the Aquarium.
Please note: Grants are available! Georgia Aquarium offers a Sponsored Education Admissions (SEA) grant to ensure that diverse audiences, regardless of economic status, have an opportunity to participate in our unique educational experiences at no cost. Click here to learn more.
Adult Policies for All Education Programs
- Pre-K — 2nd Grade: 1 complimentary adult for every 5 students.
- 3rd Grade — 12th Grade: 1 complimentary adult for every 10 students.
- Adult pricing listed is only available for adults on your school reservation. Adults that are added on the day of the visit will pay full-priced daily general admission at the ticket window.
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. Deposit will hold your specific date/time and will be applied to your balance.
- Total balance is due 14 days prior to your visit.
- All payments are non-refundable. Refunds will not be given for any unused portion of your order, such as no-shows or cancellations.
- We accept school checks and all major credit cards. No personal checks.