Be the hero and plan your next corporate event or visit at Georgia Aquarium. We offer group pricing for 15 or more for admission into the Aquarium to tour all galleries, our 4D movie experience, the AT&T Dolphin Celebration live presentation and SunTrust Pier 225’s live presentation Under the Boardwalk, featuring our Sea Lions. You can consider add-ons for other ticket offerings to enhance your group’s experience such as Behind the Seas Tours and numerous animal encounters and interactions. With flexible space that can accommodate up to 5,000 guests and Wolfgang Puck Catering, you’ll make an amazing impression! Ask about our company employee discount programs to really make a big splash!
We know groups need a place to meet up. That’s why the Southwest Lounge is available for hospitality services for groups of 25-50 guests with your purchase of group general admission tickets. Located on the second level in the Recognition Rotunda, this space can be reserved for private use 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, during regular operating hours. There’s no rental fee for the Southwest Lounge and space is subject to availability. Food and beverage minimums apply.
- What is considered a group?
- How do we make a reservation?
- We don’t know how many people are coming, is this a problem?
- When do we have to pay?
- Will we receive an invoice/receipt for our ticket purchase?
- How will we receive our tickets?
- Where is the Will Call window?
- Can we make changes to our ticket order or reservation at the Will Call window?
- What is the wait time at the Will Call window?
- We already have our tickets. What do we need to do?
- Do you help with booking hotels?
See why these creatures are so beloved with this flip and splash-filled show that showcases our dolphins relationship with their trainers while...
With our unique Seal Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes of our Cold Water Quest gallery and enjoy 30 minutes with our seals...
Behind the Seas Tours
Our Behind the Seas tours offer a backstage look at our most popular exhibits.
Planning group events can be stressful but the Georgia Aquarium makes it simple and quick.
1. Fill out the form below and submit
2. Check e-mail for a reservation packet from Georgia Aquarium Group Sales
3. E-Mail or fax back your reservation form with deposit
Once you submit the form below, you’ll receive a Group Rates Reservation in your e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. This packet includes group rates, instructions how to make a group reservation and a reservation form.
Please note that your reservation has not been made until you have completed and returned the reservation form with your deposit. Once your reservation is confirmed, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your confirmation number.