No matter what kind of group you’re bringing to Atlanta, we’ve got you covered! Whether you’re looking for group activities for youth groups, adult groups, or even senior adult groups, look no further. With 10 million gallons of fresh and marine water, groups experience everything from whale sharks and beluga whales, to sea otters and more. Groups enjoy access to Georgia Aquarium’s animal galleries and all shows and presentations. Georgia Aquarium also offers a variety of meal options to feed a hungry bunch! As always, tour and travel professionals enjoy exclusive special rates.
We know groups need a place to meet up. That’s why the Southwest Lounge is available for hospitality services for groups of 25-50 guests with your purchase of group general admission tickets. Located on the second level in the Recognition Rotunda, this space can be reserved for private use 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, during regular operating hours. There’s no rental fee for the Southwest Lounge and space is subject to availability. Food and beverage minimums apply.
- What is considered a group?
- How do we make a reservation?
- We don’t know how many people are coming, is this a problem?
- When do we have to pay?
- Will we receive an invoice/receipt for our ticket purchase?
- How will we receive our tickets?
- Where is the Will Call window?
- Can we make changes to our ticket order or reservation at the Will Call window?
- What is the wait time at the Will Call window?
- We already have our tickets. What do we need to do?
- Do you help with booking hotels?
Rebreather Dive Program
In conjunction with our renowned SCUBA program, Georgia Aquarium offers an hour-plus try-dive rebreather experience — no bubbles!
Virtual Reality Simulator
Be “transported” back in time and glimpse amazing marine life from the distant past with our state-of-the-art motion-based virtual reality ride.
Sleep Under the Sea
Join us for an exciting night of adventure and exploration! Georgia Aquarium offers sleepovers for families, youth groups, schools, companies, and more.
Planning group events can be stressful but the Georgia Aquarium makes it simple and quick.
1. Fill out the form below and submit
2. Check e-mail for a reservation packet from Georgia Aquarium Group Sales
3. E-Mail or fax back your reservation form with deposit
Once you submit the form below, you’ll receive a Group Rates Reservation in your e-mail from firstname.lastname@example.org. This packet includes group rates, instructions how to make a group reservation and a reservation form.
Please note that your reservation has not been made until you have completed and returned the reservation form with your deposit. Once your reservation is confirmed, you’ll receive a confirmation email with your confirmation number.