From Scout to Eagle, Georgia Aquarium is the perfect place to bring your Scout troop! The adventures are endless as Scouts learn about saving our oceans, protecting our marine animals and truly becoming stewards of our oceans. Scouts are not only invited to visit the Aquarium during normal operating hours, but also to Boy Scout sleepovers offered certain nights throughout the year! Special discounted pricing is available for Scout troops with 15 or more members.
For sleepover availability, please check here.
We know groups need a place to meet up. That’s why the Southwest Lounge is available for hospitality services for groups of 25-50 guests with your purchase of group general admission tickets. Located on the second level in the Recognition Rotunda, this space can be reserved for private use 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, during regular operating hours. There’s no rental fee for the Southwest Lounge and space is subject to availability. Food and beverage minimums apply.
- What is considered a group?
- How do we make a reservation?
- We don’t know how many people are coming, is this a problem?
- When do we have to pay?
- Will we receive an invoice/receipt for our ticket purchase?
- How will we receive our tickets?
- Can we make changes to our ticket order or reservation upon arrival to the Aquarium?
- We already have our tickets. What do we need to do?
- Do you help with booking hotels?
All New Beluga Encounter
Adventure behind-the-scenes of the Cold Water Quest gallery, where you’ll to get to meet our beluga whales face to face.
Harbor Seal Encounter
With our unique Harbor Seal Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes of our Cold Water Quest gallery and enjoy some time with our...
Behind the Seas Tour
Our Behind the Seas Tour offer a backstage look at our most popular exhibits.
Planning group events can be stressful but the Georgia Aquarium makes it simple and quick.
1. Fill out the form below and submit
2. Check e-mail for a reservation packet from Georgia Aquarium Group Sales
3. E-Mail or fax back your reservation form with deposit
Once you submit the form below, you’ll receive our Group Visit Information from firstname.lastname@example.org. This group information packet will include group rates, instructions on how to make a group reservation, and a reservation form.
Please note that your reservation cannot be made until you have completed and returned a reservation form with deposit. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with you confirmation number.