From Scout to Eagle, Georgia Aquarium is the perfect place to bring your Scout troop! The adventures are endless as Scouts learn about saving our oceans, protecting our marine animals and truly becoming stewards of our oceans. Scouts are not only invited to visit the Aquarium during normal operating hours, but also to Boy Scout sleepovers offered certain nights throughout the year! Special discounted pricing is available for Scout troops with 15 or more members.
ALERT: After careful consideration, we have made the decision to close Georgia Aquarium to public guests. We continue to closely monitor this ever-evolving situation around COVID-19 with the ongoing commitment to the health and wellbeing of our guests, staff, volunteers and animals.
We know groups need a place to meet up. That’s why the Southwest Lounge is available for hospitality services for groups of 25-50 guests with your purchase of group general admission tickets. Located on the second level in the Recognition Rotunda, this space can be reserved for private use 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Friday, during regular operating hours. There’s no rental fee for the Southwest Lounge and space is subject to availability. Food and beverage minimums apply.
- What is considered a group?
- How do we make a reservation?
- We don’t know how many people are coming, is this a problem?
- When do we have to pay?
- Will we receive an invoice/receipt for our ticket purchase?
- How will we receive our tickets?
- Where is the Will Call window?
- Can we make changes to our ticket order or reservation at the Will Call window?
- What is the wait time at the Will Call window?
- We already have our tickets. What do we need to do?
- Do you help with booking hotels?
Behind the Seas Tours ‘The Aquarium’ Backstage Edition
See some of the behind-the-scenes places explored on Georgia Aquarium’s television show ‘The Aquarium’ on Animal Planet.
Behind the Seas Tours
Our Behind the Seas Tours offer a backstage look at our most popular exhibits.
Dive into the world of dolphins during our awe-inspiring and educational dolphin presentation. Known for their agility and playful social behavior, our...
Planning group events can be stressful but the Georgia Aquarium makes it simple and quick.
1. Fill out the form below and submit
2. Check e-mail for a reservation packet from Georgia Aquarium Group Sales
3. E-Mail or fax back your reservation form with deposit
Once you submit the form below, you’ll receive our Group Visit Information from firstname.lastname@example.org. This group information packet will include group rates, instructions on how to make a group reservation, and a reservation form.
Please note that your reservation cannot be made until you have completed and returned a reservation form with deposit. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with you confirmation number.