From Scout to Eagle, Georgia Aquarium is the perfect place to bring your Scout troop! The adventures are endless as Scouts learn about saving our oceans, protecting our marine animals and truly becoming stewards of our oceans. Scouts are not only invited to visit the Aquarium during normal operating hours, but also to Boy Scout sleepovers offered certain nights throughout the year! Special discounted pricing is available for Scout troops with 15 or more members.
For sleepover availability, please check here.
- What is considered a group?
- How do we make a reservation?
- We don’t know how many people are coming, is this a problem?
- When do we have to pay?
- Will we receive an invoice/receipt for our ticket purchase?
- How will we receive our tickets?
- Can we make changes to our ticket order or reservation upon arrival to the Aquarium?
- We already have our tickets. What do we need to do?
- Do you help with booking hotels?
Under the Boardwalk
Truist Pier 225’s live presentation, Under the Boardwalk, features Georgia Aquarium’s incredible California sea lions.
Sea Otter Encounter
In our unique Sea Otter Encounter, you’ll go behind the scenes of the Cold Water Quest gallery and interact with these charismatic...
Shark & Ray Interaction
Suit up and get in the water with some of our sharks and rays in this animal interaction in our Sharks! Predators...
Planning group events can be stressful but the Georgia Aquarium makes it simple and quick.
1. Fill out the form below and submit
2. Check e-mail for a reservation packet from Georgia Aquarium Group Sales
3. E-Mail or fax back your reservation form with deposit
Once you submit the form below, you’ll receive our Group Visit Information from email@example.com. This group information packet will include group rates, instructions on how to make a group reservation, and a reservation form.
Please note that your reservation cannot be made until you have completed and returned a reservation form with deposit. Once your reservation is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email with you confirmation number.