Dive into the world of one of Georgia Aquarium’s favorite aquatic ambassadors – the Atlantic bottlenose dolphin! Our dolphin presentation offers guests the opportunity to learn more about dolphins, witness the beauty, athleticism and intelligence of these amazing creatures and see the heart-warming relationships between the animals and their trainers.
It has been determined that dolphins develop a specific "signature whistle" within the first few months of life and that this signature whistle remains the same throughout their life. Individuals use their unique whistle to communicate identity, location and, potentially, emotional state
- Is reserved seating available for the sea lion presentation as well?
- What happens if I miss the dolphin presentation I purchase reserved seating tickets for?
- What happens if the dolphin presentation I purchase reserved seating tickets for is cancelled? Will I receive a refund?
- Where should I go when it is time for my dolphin presentation? Will there be a separate line for reserved seating?
- Is reserved seating available for all dolphin presentations throughout the day?
- Is there a designated area for reserved seating inside the dolphin theater? Will I be able to choose my seat?
- Can I purchase reserved seats for more than one dolphin presentation?
- How many reserved seats are available for each dolphin presentation?
- Can I purchase a reserved seat for the dolphin presentation in the dolphin theater or elsewhere in the Dolphin Coast gallery?
- Where can I purchase reserved seating for dolphin presentations?
- When can I purchase a reserved seat for the dolphin presentation? Is there a time limit?
- Will Members receive a discounted rate for reserved seating purchases?
- How much does it cost to purchase reserved seating for a dolphin presentation at Georgia Aquarium?
- What time is the show?
- Do I need to purchase a separate ticket in order to see the Dolphin Celebration presentation?
- PHOTOSENSITIVITY WARNING: