Dive into the world of one of Georgia Aquarium’s favorite aquatic ambassadors – the Atlantic bottlenose dolphin! Our dolphin presentation offers guests the opportunity to learn more about dolphins, witness the beauty, athleticism and intelligence of these amazing creatures and see the heart-warming relationships between the animals and their trainers.
ALERT: After careful consideration, we have made the decision to close Georgia Aquarium to public guests. We continue to closely monitor this ever-evolving situation around COVID-19 with the ongoing commitment to the health and wellbeing of our guests, staff, volunteers and animals.
Bottlenose dolphins don’t chew food—they usually swallow it whole
- What is Georgia Aquarium doing to help guests and staff stay healthy?
- Is reserved seating available for the sea lion presentation as well?
- What happens if I miss the dolphin presentation I purchase reserved seating tickets for?
- What happens if the dolphin presentation I purchase reserved seating tickets for is cancelled? Will I receive a refund?
- Where should I go when it is time for my dolphin presentation? Will there be a separate line for reserved seating?
- Is reserved seating available for all dolphin presentations throughout the day?
- Is there a designated area for reserved seating inside the dolphin theater? Will I be able to choose my seat?
- Can I purchase reserved seats for more than one dolphin presentation?
- How many reserved seats are available for each dolphin presentation?
- Can I purchase a reserved seat for the dolphin presentation in the dolphin theater or elsewhere in the Dolphin Coast gallery?
- Where can I purchase reserved seating for dolphin presentations?
- When can I purchase a reserved seat for the dolphin presentation? Is there a time limit?
- Will Members receive a discounted rate for reserved seating purchases?
- How much does it cost to purchase reserved seating for a dolphin presentation at Georgia Aquarium?
- What time is the show?
- Do I need to purchase a separate ticket in order to see the Dolphin Celebration presentation?
- PHOTOSENSITIVITY WARNING: