Our Shark Cage Dive program is temporarily unavailable, but it will be back soon. In the meantime, check out all these exciting encounters waiting for you!
This program has a very limited schedule and capacity for reservations, so book your space now.
- Guests should arrive at the Animal Interactions Desk area at least 15-30 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
- Each program is limited to up to 8 guests.
- Guests are required to wear masks until they get in the cage.
- Guests are not required to be dive certified to participate in this program.
- Due to the nature of the cage and full-face mask, this experience may be difficult for those who have a hard time with confined spaces.
- All participants must be ages 12 and older.
- Participants under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a participating adult. For guests 15 and under, each minor must have a participating adult (one adult per 15-and-under minor required).
- All participants must be ticketed for the Interaction.
- General Admission NOT included
Please find this program’s FAQ here.
CANCELLATION AND DATE CHANGE POLICY: The program fee is non-refundable; however, the program will be rescheduled whenever possible. The Aquarium will reschedule your encounter if given notice more than 48 hours in advance. There will be a change fee of $20 per ticket if notice is given within 14 days of the original reservation date. Cancellations and no-shows will not be refunded or rescheduled.